It’s Official: Maureen Sullivan Is On The Ballot!
It’s official: all the hard work — unpaid field volunteer work going back months — has been worthwhile. All the careful planning, all the management, all the communications and all the detail work — has paid off. There are no petition challenges, all the I’s have been dotted and all the T’s have been crossed.
We couldn’t be more proud to report the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners has announced that Maureen Sullivan is on the ballot for the February 24th election.
As a groundswell of support for real change increases across the 11th Ward and the campaign’s red window signs appear in ever-greater numbers from University Village to Canaryville, the message is clear: Maureen Sullivan is for real.
It’s Time To Step It Up
Now is the time to step it up. Here’s how you can help:
- Make a donation today. Remember: we will always be outspent, but never out-campaigned.
- Spread the word – sign up for campaign news today, or sign up your neighbors.
- Let us know you need a window sign by signing up here, or shoot an email to email@example.com
- Volunteer! Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll find a slot for you in our growing street team!
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Don’t let this chance pass — our first in decades — to elect a responsive, independent and experienced community leader.
Show your support for the lady who you’ve seen out there actively improving our community for ten years, not just out there knocking on doors at election time.
Show your support for the candidate who stood up to the old-boy leadership on 37th Street and Halsted and said “enough is enough”.
Get behind a leader. Get behind Maureen Sullivan for 11th Ward Alderman.
Photo credit: CBS2Chicago